Tuesday 19 July 2016

33

Assalamualaikum.

It's been a while. I know. Lazy ass. Berapa tahun tak update. 

Was thinking to get a new blog. But........ I'm to lazy to set up a new one either. Hahahaha Ada ubat hilangkan sakit malas tak? Nope? Really? Nope? Ok. So, next post I'll post next year or the year after lah then. 

Anyway, I've been dying to update about what I've gone through for the past err...3 years? So, here goes.

Numero uno: 
I'm a Mom to a 2 1/2 years old toddler. An active one in fact. A VERRYY ACTIVE one called Muhammad Mikail Zidane Bin Mohd Hanafi. So, basically I'm tired 24/7. And yes, that's a long name. He's gonna suffer writing his own names during the exams. Blame your dad Kiddo. 

Numero deux: 
I'm not planning to have anymore kids.....YET! So, please save your time & energy from asking me "Bila nak tambah lagi sorang?". Non of your damn business anyway. 

No. 3 (enough with the foreign language): 
I workout now. As in at a gym. And with a PT. And I run. (oh please don't faint reading that. It's for real.) I've always love sports and such since school days. It's just when you get older, the circle of people you are with are not that keen to workout with you anymore. I'll share with you in the next post how I do my workout. Not easy....at all. But I'm loving it. 

No. 4
I still work with UMWT. But I hate my daily job. So, yeah. I hate my job. Anyone wanna hire me as a tealady with RM4K salary? Anyone? Right. 

No. 5
My best bitch is back from London. Well, not for good. But still, 2 months is enough to have some "bromance" moment with her. Go visit her blog here "Summer and Jones"
Entah berapa banyak blog she has anyway. She's still single by the way. (promote kejap)

Ok. And that is Nadia's 101 for today. Sekian. 

On to the next post. Healthy me lifestyle.


Annoying claustrophobic woman
Mimie

No comments:

Post a Comment