Sunday 22 April 2012

09

Date: 10 March 2012
Venue: Andalas, Klang
Time: 3.00 pm
Status: Engaged

I am engaged. Finally. Ya, sangat nerve wrecking but it was fun and I was so HAPPY. It was a relaxed ceremony. Seriously it was & I liked it that way. Someone sent me cupcakes because she couldn't make it. Awww. Love you long time Na.




We went from this...


To this...


Beloved friends were there as well.

The cake was awesome!!! *credits to Chef Jumbo*
Handmade doorgift. It cost me RM1++.
I tried to behave. :)




Again... I tried. But FAILED.




Told ya it was simple & relaxed. Besides I was getting engaged NOT married for god sake.

This boy is too cute. I have to upload it.




The conclusion here is:
Alhamdulillah it all went well. Insyallah we are getting married by June 2013. Pray for us.



p/s: it has been a month from my engagement. Sorry for the delay. :)




girlondiet



No comments:

Post a Comment