Tuesday 24 April 2012

12

I am officially NOT A BANKER any more.

As much as I love all my friends there, I had to leave. For several reason:


1) I got a better job offer
2) The management sucks big time
3) I don't want a contract job
4) I have zero benefits (except for medical RM1K per YEAR)
5) I believe I can do more with my qualification

At first I gave a month notice for my resignation. After a week time, I received an email stating that they will deduct a total of RM776 from my salary. At that moment I started to question, why in the f***ing world didn't they deduct from my previous salary as I have excess MC. It was stated there the date of MC and it was LAST year.

So, I called to our HQ and spoke to a Chinese guy about it and would like to enquire on the balance of leaves I still have. He picked up the phone but did not say HELLO. I repeatedly said "Hello, can I speak to Mr. P***?" The third time, he answered, "Yes yes. I don't know your balance!!! Check on the system lah! It's the same." I was like,"Defuq?!!!" I was a pissed of with the stupid old guy. "I WAS JUST ASKING, IS IT THE SAME OR NOT? IF IT'S THE SAME  I WOULD'NT HAVE TO CALL YOU FROM THE START! I THOUGHT I HAVE SOME SORT OF ENTITLEMENT AND STUFF. IF IT'S THE SAME THEN TQ SO MUCH FOR THE "ASSISTANCE" and hung up.


The next day I didn't come to work. After a week, the HR called me and asked my status. I told her I don't want to work there any more. So, she advised me to give a 24hours notice. I did it on the spot and returned all the belongings. I salute Miss Siti Arbaiyah for her professionalism. She wished me good luck and stuff. Thus, that's the end of my career in a call centre. And I am glad.



UMW TOYOTA HERE I COME!




girlondiet

No comments:

Post a Comment