Wednesday 13 February 2013

29

The one most important person on my BIG day can't attend my BIG day.

I am so going to SANTAU your boss Shareena Rahman. He/She is sooooo DEAD I tell ya.

Did he knew that I woke up at 3 a.m and cried because you won't be there?
Did he knew that I ask around if there are some cheap tickets for you?
Did he knew how much troubles he got me into?
I HATE YOUR BOSS

BUT...
If he's doing this because you are getting a promotion, he will be forgiven.

Because the only thing I want to see is my best friend to be happy.

By the way, I am proud to read this (refer to Picture below) on the net Na. I love you.
You are the one woman (besides my Mom) that make me cry in the middle of the night because I miss you.
I hate you for doing that. Hahahahaha








































bride-to-be
Mimie

No comments:

Post a Comment