Monday 6 May 2013

30

Is it normal if my heart beats faster everytime the fact that I am getting married terlintas dalam kepala otak aku?

Is it normal to start imagining how my life would be when I am married.

Oh God, ape ke binatang kah ini?

Excitement?
Happy?
Nervous?
Or just plain gatal?

I am going to be a wife in less than three months. *fyi, I am gasping for air right now without entering a marathon.

So, what is it then? In my opinion, it's a mixture of all the above-mentioned feelings. (except for gatal. denial mode on) t(-_-t)

Excited
Duhhh!!! Do I have to explain why I am excited? i don't even know where to start. The fact that I will be somebody's wife, the fact that I will share the same bed with him, the fact that I will wake up in the morning seeing his face instead of my cat Oyen, or the fact that I will be a future Mom, Insyallah.

Trust me, i don't know where to start. But obviously, I am looking forward to hold the title Mrs. Hanafi Chee Mee.

Happy
Happy lah mangkok. Kejadahnya tak happy nak kahwin?
Dapat pakai baju lawa (dafuq?!!! Baju pinjam la oi!)
Dapat amek gambar like millions of photos (Tak ada jerawat pula tu. Kalah muka Kak Ton yang tulang pipi tinggi sampai kena eyebag)
Dapat buat apa aku suka masa reception. (Seriously, I won't be the lovey dovey sopan kind of bride. Trust me)

Nervous
As hell. (two word that describe it all)

Gatal
Me? Gatal? Nahhhhh. Me? Naahhhh (Selak kain belah tinggi paha besar batang balak)



Conclusion:
Kalau Allah dah tetapkan aku kahwin sekian sekian hari, aku cuma mohon semuanya berjalan lancar dan dipermudahkan.




bride to be

No comments:

Post a Comment