Monday 14 May 2012

15


It felt so right in all the wrong ways.

Sometimes, you need not to know everything in a beginning of a relationship. Because it will spoil the sweetness in it.

After 4 years only I knew how he actually fell in love with me.

Thanks to mr-psycho-ex for hitting me in the face so hard and for being a douchebag.

Sebab Allah Maha Adil. He sent me someone who can protects me from people like you.

He felt the the urge to take care of me after the incident. He wants to make me feel safe.

"Sebenarnya, aku mula-mula nak tolong kau je. Sebab kau kena pukul dengan ex-saiko kau tu. Tapi lepas tu, aku mula sayang kau. Maybe sebab aku nampak kau jenis yang dengar cakap. Aku memang kaki perempuan dulu, tapi jahat aku takat tu je. Aku pantang laki pukul perempuan. Aku tak suka." , kata dia.

Allah dah tentukan kita macam tu. Started with something bad. End up with something sweet.

That's my love story. How about you?





girlondiet

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment