Saturday 19 May 2012

16

I am crazy over wedding dresses and all about weddings lately. Just because I have to set my budget. And there are lots of lotsa things, loan, hutangs, to be paid.


So, I decided to list down all the budgets. I know my wedding is sooooo far far away from now. But it doesn't hurt to plan early. Right?


Well, that picture up there is my wedding dress-to-be. I like it simple. :)


Oh, and I forgot. I have allergies. This is the worst. I feel like an ape. Scratching non-stop. Defuq!!! Please pray that it will all be gone by tomorrow.







girlondiet


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear,

    Sorry for replying your comment here :) If you're interested in our works we can still accept for the promotion package that you interested. Please email me at ratiodesign@yahoo.com for further information. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

    Nice blog btw ! :)

    ReplyDelete