Wednesday 12 December 2012

21

12.12.12

Many must be posting about today's date. As much as I like the number and all, I have to work today while my parents sedap bercengkerama dekat rumah menghabiskan cuti!

So, a little update on what have been going on for the past few months.

ONE
Being employed by UMW Toyota. A proud confirmed staff of Dealer Development Division of Toyota.
I have an Assistant Manager that is so kind. She always bought me Cakoi for breakfast. How cool is that? Kau hado? Nan hado!

Even if her main goal is to fatten me up with those high calories food, yet I don't mind. As long as my tummy is full.

TWO
I will be getting my FIRST EVER BONUS this end year. And I've already planned out what I want to spend it on. I know, FAST! I even put it nicely in an A3 report (Japanese way of reporting every single thing).

But 90% of it will surely be spent on my wedding expenses of course.

THREE
Mr. Hanafi have been behaving very good lately. It's a good sign. So, I am really looking forward to our big day. I only have two (2) dates in mind right now as that will be the only dates available for the hotels.

Proposed date:  9th or 22nd June 2013
Proposed venue:  Crystal Crown Hotel or Premiere Hotel

I haven't sort out everything yet though as I don't know where to start.

Ok. Done. Picture time!



Usherette for Toyota Gala Dinner In Mandarin Oriental Hotel, KL (i walked barefoot at the end of the day)





No comments:

Post a Comment