Monday 10 December 2012

20

I think I lost my writing skills. *sad face

Sadly because I forgot the email address and password for this awesome (dream on Nadia) blog.

But after numerous attempts, I finally got it right. Thank you Lord for this ingenius brain you gave me. Since I finally got the internet access at work (yes, I am a working lady now) and I have written down my long-lost email address + password, expect alot of updates in the near future.

It's 5:40 p.m.

I need to make a move from this free-internet-all-day-long PC and say hello the never ending traffic jam in Klang.

*Hello Jam, Butter, Nutella, etc.


P/S: it took me 5 minutes to post this as I can't find the publish button. Damn it! It shows how long I haven't been blogging.



girlondiet(NOT)


No comments:

Post a Comment